Second Workshop added on Thursday, Jan 25. Same time and place.
Thank you to the City of South San Francisco for hosting both events in January.
FREE HEART First Time Homebuyer Workshop
Space added to Jan 23 workshop. Register here for Jan 23 workshop
- Date: Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2018
- Time: 6:00-7:00pm
- Municipal Services Building, Council Chambers
- 33 Arroyo Drive, City of South San Francisco, 94080
- Find out how you can qualify to buy a home in San Mateo County with only 5% down and no PMI.
- Find out where you can find homes/condos and how to best present your offer A local realtor will discuss today’s real estate market in San Mateo County.J
- Who Qualifies? Families with incomes up to $150K and good credit (680 or better) who live or work in San Mateo County and want to buy their first home or condo in San Mateo County.
- Downpayment loans up to $119,278 for a total purchase price up to $795,187.
For more information or to download guidelines and applications visit our website
Info about the mortgage application call John Souza at Meriwest Mortgage (408) 849-7115
Info about the HEART downpayment loan call: Paula Stinson (650) 204-5630
- How the HEART downpayment loan program works
- Review Homebuying Process
- Review Loan Application Process
- Tips on finding a property in this price range
- Loan Closing Process, how to make a successful bid
- John Souza, Meriwest Mortgage Officer. He will be available after the presentation to help you pre-qualify your loan.
- Call 1-408-849-7115 for more info
- Lee Ginsburg, Berkshire Hathaway Realty 650- 358-3959